Weddings A Wedding Photographers approach is all about capturing the moments that make your day special, from your fathers face when he first sees you in your dress, to your mothers hug after the ceremony.
I use my experience to tell your wedding story.
While the true essence of your day will come through in your candid images, I love a fresh, artistic approach to incorporate the locations you choose. This way, your collection of images will have a unique feel, Something you will always cherish.
Standard Coverage Photographic coverage begins with the bride’s preparation following through to the ceremony. Family photographs and onto a location shoot. Finishing with a Mock cake cut at the reception. (Aprrox 5 - 6 Hours) Includes, unlimited photos taken, Up to 300 photographs on disk A quality Digital album, designed by Tracy, (minimum 50 pages) Copyright release of images is included
Limited Coverage This photographic coverage begins at the ceremony and one location choice. (Approx 1.5 - 2 hours Hours) Includes, Unlimited photos taken and up to 100 photographs on disk Copyright release of images is included $ 990
• Can we meet you to discuss our wedding? Certainly – I like to meet everyone before their big day It is important for you to feel comfortable with me, and discuss ideas as your photographer is a big part of your day
• Can we have a package tailor made for our day? Yes! The above packages are simply combinations of Coverage + Albums and options are available to cater to your budget
• How soon should we book? Bookings can me made at anytime. With popular months, dates are often secured 12 months in advance
• Bookings are confirmed with a deposit and completed contract. The final balance of your package is due 3 weeks before the wedding. $600 (standard coverage) $300 (limited Coverage)
• Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer.
• Weddings outside the Kalbarri may incur a travel fee
• I use modern professional equipment have been photographing weddings for 19 years professionally. All final photographs are calibrated and printed by a reputable lab or provided on USB